It is StripViewSuites’ utmost priority to maintain the security and safety of all guests and team members. Our team hopes you are staying safe and healthy during these uncertain times. We want to assure you, that all StripViewSuites properties are cleaned and sanitized properly according to CDC strict guidance.
What do you need to know before travelling to Las Vegas?
As for 1/8/2021 :
Nevada is in the midst of a “statewide pause” due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Requirements through at least Jan. 15 include:
• Restaurants and bars operating at 25 percent occupancy with strict social distancing. No more than the party of 4 people per table; masks are worn unless actively eating or drinking, and reservations required at establishments that serve food (no walk-ins).
• Casinos, gyms, museums, and other attractions operating at 25 percent capacity.
• Public gatherings limited to 50 people or 25 percent of fire code capacity, whichever is less.
• Wearing a mask at all times, both inside and outside, when around people who are not part of your immediate household.
• Private social gatherings restricted to 10 people or fewer from no more than two households, whether it’s indoors or outdoors.
• Closure of brothels, adult entertainment establishments, day clubs, and nightclubs.
BARS AND RESTAURANTS:
Many of your favorite Las Vegas restaurants and bars have reopened for inside dining.
Following restrictions are applied:
-Temperature check for all the visitors is a very common procedure nowadays in many Las Vegas Restaurants and Bars.
-All restaurants are operating at 25% capacity, all reservations are required ( No walk-ins)
-Only 4 people are allowed per table
-All tables are spaced out to allow for social distancing
-Many restaurants and bars offer touchless to-go service and/or digital menus for ordering (QR code menu)
-Guests are asked to wear masks while walking.
-If bars serve food, reservations are required. If bars don’t serve food, you can walk-in, if the place has availability.
Buffets in Vegas are remaining closed.
HOTELS AND CASINOS:
Las Vegas Hotels and Casinos have reopened with 25% capacity and a range of health and safety protocols. Those include signs about proper hygiene and social distancing and temperature check. There are hand washing stations in some of the hotels and casinos. Strict sanitation measures and face coverings are required in all public areas.
Some of the hotels, including Mandalay Bay, Encore, Palazzo, Park MGM, are closed midweek.
All hotels protocols have a comprehensive safety plan, including COVID-19 testing for all employees, distancing rules, handwashing stations, increased sanitization to disinfect large public spaces.
In most casinos, there’s plexiglass between players. Tables are limited to three players at a time. The entire pit, including tables, is sanitized on the regular basis.
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENTS:
Some of the shows finally have reopened, but keeping 25% occupancy.
Check the websites of your preferrable show for updates, as the rules are constantly changing and some shows can be closed again. But some are definitely working and attracting Las Vegas Visitors.
All performers wear masks and show locations are sanitized properly according to CDC guidance
One of the most outstanding shows, La Reve at Wynn and Human Nature at the Venetian Las Vegas, have announced they will not be back.